понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

florida powerboat




All�I wanted was to read some more about an author Iapos;ve just finished my first book by. The lovely ladies of HB (knowing my proclivities) bought me some waterstones vouchers when I left, you see - and whatapos;s the best thing to do with book vouchers? (1) Buy that book youapos;ve wanted for ages, and (2) try a new author who sounds good.

You are in severe danger of losing any respect for me that you may have had, if I tell you that the author in question was Poppy Z. Brite.

I had been prepared for trash - and I freely admit that some passages were a lurid shade of purple hitherto unknown outside of either Anne Rice or my own sixteen-year old scribblings. But the plot was solid, the characters beautifully drawn, and it was really very compulsive. So I thought Iapos;d Wiki her, and read about some of her other books that I may like to get at some point.

Two hours later I now know everything about Poppy Z. Brite, the French Quarter, Jeffrey Dahmer, and pirate radio that I could ever wish to know. Not to mention more about HIV than I ever�wanted to.�Damn you wikipedia, you are eating my life

Iapos;ll be off now, Iapos;ve got a rant brewing and have had since wednesday, but Iapos;ll save it until itapos;s coherent.

archive beauty by hegre petter site, florida powerboat, florida powerboat club, florida powerboats, florida powertrain.



Комментариев нет: