пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

air nz travel centre




Yeah. Because I have nothing else to do (f*ck homework):

"Summarize 10 of your fandoms in one sentence, then see who on your friendapos;s list can guess each fandom."

1. River Tam kills everyone.
2. My first exposure to lesbians when I was young. And Wicca.
3. Considering who they are, they all wear ridiculous clothes.
4. I really wish it was like this, because then I would have more to look forward to in November.
5. The final boss is a cockroach.
6. A million plot points that are addressed only fifty percent of the time... In space.
7. I canapos;t help but wonder if they rust up.
8. The best character dies in the last episode. (Ha, try THAT�one)
9. My cousins know all the lines, and frequently quote them at each other.
10. Ide is so gay.

Yeah, sorry. I know they suck, but I was trying not to give too much away.

I did my presentation with my partner today, and we kicked ASS Like seriously.

Kateapos;s coming tomorrow Whoot And Paul too.
air nz travel centre, air nz travelcentre, air nz uk, air nz.co.nz.



Комментариев нет: