суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

bike folding raleigh




When we are busy we sometimes do things without enough forethought.� So it was last month when my friend sent me a "meme" or computer quiz about "What Kind of Tarot Card are YOU?"� I get these things all the time and take them for fun at work while I watch a CD burn or during other mindless tasks which require my attention but no action for 15 or 20 minutes.

I took the quiz and�this one came up as "The Magician". Since my day�job is troubleshooting and fixing intractable problems with computers, I thought it cute and posted it here.

At least one wise reader, knowing my�clerical ambitions and current training pointed out that this looked a little bit like I was messing with the occult.� At first I pooh-poohed that in my mind but then I looked at this entry as though my Spiritual Director or Rector were looking at it and�realized it did send out a weird message.� So although it was cute, I pulled the entry.� A few years ago another wise reader made the same comment of something I posted which I though innocuous �but which had inadvertently offended them.���In that case I also pulled the entry as it covered something I was trying to work out with someone close to me which really needed to remain private.

This is not a matter of being "PC" or anything such as that.� Itapos;s more a matter of using oneapos;s head before pressing either the "Send" or in my Semagic Editor pressing "Post".� I am pleased that more then 3 people read this journal.� But as an aspiring clergy-person, I might need to use me head a bit more before throwing up a Tarot Card.�

I put a lot of thought into what I write here.� I finished a Journalism program at the University of Connecticut in the 70apos;s.� Though I went into other fields, I rejoiced when the chance for electronic publication appeared in the form of Weblogs.� LiveJournal is in my mind the best and classiest of these forums, so itapos;s the one I chose.

I write my entries very carefully.� The essays are usually done on WORD and allowed to sit for an hour or so while I do other things.� Especially if I am commenting about other people.� I also tend to leave specific facts or doings of my family out of this, unless itapos;s something really cool like my Dad still being active at 78 or trips Iapos;ve taken with my brother and stepbrother.� I try to adhere to journalistic rules when writing these so that they are interesting and easy to read.� I have a private "primal scream" blog which is only open to a couple of people but Iapos;ve not entered it in for a long time.� The Internet is not always the best place to work things out since GOOGLE indexes absolutely everything on line.

So read on.� If I send a weird message let me know.� We can talk about it.

Thanks for listening,

BEN



dahlkemper jewelry, bike folding raleigh, bike folding sailing, bike folding shop, bike folding tandem.



Комментариев нет: