понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

american heritage magazine liberal




Updating my livejournal should probably be a lot lower on my list of priorities than Iapos;ve made it, so Iapos;ll be brief: despite the fact that I donapos;t have a lot of midterms, this week is quite busy. Iapos;m awash with Poli Sci reading and Chinese memorization, and fencing threatens to take over my upcoming weekend (working the football game, in-house dual meets). So Iapos;m trying to cram more stuff into these next few days to keep Saturday and Sunday free.

Music stuff is going quite well: I had a great lesson today (Ah I love the Prokofiev Sonata so much) and orchestra tonight was likewise good--Iapos;m playing principal on Beethoven 7, and that, while exhausting, is amazingly fun. The chamber-music-esque sections are going to be a challenge to tune and fit together but Iapos;m excited to work on that with the other principal winds. Everyone is just so talented and I love it. :)

I also had a good bout today towards the end of fencing practice. Although I know things are going to get busy(/ier), going on the road and all, Iapos;m unbelievably psyched about traveling. We leave for Penn State in eleven days

aashoura, american heritage magazine liberal, american heritage magazine index, american heritage magazine back issues, american heritage magazine articles.



Комментариев нет: