среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

bloodmoon





Happy birthday DEBORAH TAN JIAEN
Every year i would say the same thing, but still i want to say I THANK GOD FOR YOU. (:
I thank God that no matter where you are, youapos;ll�always be there for us.
Despite that you always took frigginapos; long to reply one msg
I thank God that i had you with me on our baptism day this year.
I thank God for everything that youapos;ve done in�my life.�

Get your Oapos;s done, and we can go partehh at your house�
Rach and�i is waiting for you to finish your exams�
Canapos;t wait to sleep�at the�rooftop, and�play miniclips�until we shout like mad.
Canapos;t wait to hangout at cityhall every friday or after svc.
Canapos;t wait to let RACHEL ONG to treat us another bnj.
And the most impt thing of all
CANT WAIT TO EAT YOUR MAIDapos;S HOMECOOKED CURRY CHICHKEN
(:

bloodmoon, bloodmonger, bloodmoney.com, bloodmoney poker.



Комментариев нет: