суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

canada mine thetford




Today marks the 32nd month im together with mr lee xuan lei.
yes its damn long i know. I feel so old.
but anyway, there will bound to be ups and downs in every relationship.
and i admit to have committed some horrible mistakes,
but oh well. Thank you mr lee for forgiving me.
but tonight, you went to sleep without wishing me happy anniversary you @#$#^.
its okay, stress i know.

by the way, its fourteen days to a levels.

and i know that weapos;ve been drifting apart ever since i went into ntu.
itapos;s really inevitable since i stay so freaking far from ntu.
and my lifestyle has changed drastically and i know you are trying to adapt to it.
so am i. But anw, for now.
i just wanna be there for you, supporting you for your exams.
like how you were always there to distress me last yr.
thanks for all the memories, and the memories to come.
<3

please dont walk away; please tell me youapos;ll stay.

eve online movies, canada mine thetford, canada mine uranium, canada mineral.



Комментариев нет: