среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

debate championships 2006




My mother used to tell me to stop wallowing in my self-pity.

Iapos;m trying very hard not to do that right now. Thereapos;s alot of things I want to complain about.

Instead, though, to save you all from a long, moany rant, I will pick one thing to complain about. This one thing is not really even on my list of things to complain about but I will set it here, symbolically, as an effigy of all the things I really want to gripe about.

I have a new freckle. Itapos;s on the palm of my left hand just below my index finger. It just appeared in the last week or so, though it may have been there longer, mistaken for a fleck of stubborn paint. It seems darker than any of my other freckles, probably because I remember having all my other freckles since at least third grade. It might be cancer. I donno. Iapos;m not going to go in to the campus clinic about it because theyapos;ll just tell me itapos;s strep (everything is always strep). Besides, itapos;s probably nothing, right?

agent download update window, debate championships 2006, debate central.org, debate central.com, debate central vermont.



Комментариев нет: